There are many things that make me uncomfortable in the world. A lot of things change every day in the world, and things get harder and more difficult every day. This however does not mean that things are worse, it just means you have to work more to achieve what you want.
One of the things that I think are really difficulty in the world is racism and sexism. These two problems cause many problems all over the world because they change the way a lot of people think. Racism and sexism has always been a problem. This is because a lot of people see different people as bad ones. It makes them change their minds thinking that because they are different or not male, they don't deserve the same amount of respect.
Another thing that causes me difficulty in the world is drama. Often, both at school and at home drama occurs, which causes mood changes and other characteristics which can affect you and the people around you. Drama at schools gives you a lot of confusing with your friends, and often affects your grades and your attitude at home and towards other too.
Both these things I think are really uncomfortable situations to be found in. They are things I would rather not go through, and hard hard to 'overcome'. I am pretty sure that many other people think this way, and that they would agree with me.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen