Freitag, 28. November 2008

Outline Survey

I feel that people should not share their outlines. this is because some people that didn't read the book, will be able to get ideas from other people's outlines anyways to use on their essay. It isn't fair to the people that did read the book because they will both have the same information, even though only certain people actually did the reading.

I don't think this would actually benefit Mr. doubt. this is because he would only see the work of the people that copied ideas along to the people that did the readin. He would not realize who had done their work and who hadn't.

Yes I'm looking forward to using the outline i did for the essay, because i did a good job on it and I think it will really help me.

1 Kommentar:

MiX hat gesagt…

Okay Mix,

I am happy to hear you are proud of your work. Your sense of fairness touches me. You win. I lose.

Mr. Doubt